RESUME – VINCENT DELLOCONO
Vincent Dellocono is a Senior Consultant with Capital Healthcare Planning that leverages his experience in healthcare finance, operational leadership, and workforce management to provide data driven insights to his clients. Vincent is passionate about strategic decision-making that ultimately leads to improved health outcomes and positive patient experiences.
Prior to joining Capital, Vincent worked with HCA Healthcare. During his time with the company, he held several leadership positions and had oversight across 49 Hospitals within 8 markets throughout Texas and Louisiana. His areas of focus include staffing efficiency and analytics, patient access, centralized insurance operations, and customer service.
Relevant experience includes:
- Led projects related to resource allocation, process standardization, and productivity optimization that led to significant savings and improved overall performance
- Developed staffing models to support company initiatives and sudden shifts in labor supply
- Led two major consolidations between Shared Service Centers, impacting 300+ FTEs.
- Drove improvements in front end Revenue Cycle KPIs, such as upfront collections, insurance accuracy, and verification/authorization/pre-registration timeliness
- While leading the Customer Service Department, developed a Patient Experience initiative that was implemented enterprise wide
- Created new metrics to account for enhancements in technology or changes in healthcare legislation
Vincent received a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Louisiana Monroe, and an MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Administration from Lamar University. While in college, he was a member of the baseball team for 5 seasons. During his free time, he enjoys watching football, playing golf and tennis, binge watching a new series, and spending time with his family and friends.