RESUME – LAUREN JACKSON
Lauren Jackson is a Senior Consultant with Capital Healthcare Planning who offers clients value by leveraging her broad range of experience in data analytics, healthcare system design, performance improvement and program development. Lauren has led teams responsible for shepherding data and conducting analysis to support large Clinically Integrated Physician Networks; overseen the implementation of a multi-million-dollar Electronic Data Warehouse; and designed programs and systems to improve the efficiency of care delivery and reduce waste across multi-site healthcare systems. She has deep experience analyzing clinical, administrative and payor data to help derive meaningful insights and facilitate strategic decision making.
Lauren is passionate about the role of data and outcomes measurement in building a more strategic, nimble healthcare system. Prior to joining Capital, Lauren worked for Ascension Seton in Austin where she:
- Led the data analytics team for the Seton Health Alliance Accountable Care Organization
- Supported co-management agreements that led to growth in key service lines
- Developed measurement frameworks to support multi-site specialty programs
- Identified clinical process and procedure changes to reduce clinical variation and save millions of dollars a year
- Designed and implemented automated reporting processes to increase organizational efficiency and compliance with national program reporting requirements
Lauren holds a Master of Public Affairs and a Master of Science in Healthcare Transformation from the University of Texas at Austin as well as a Bachelor of Science in Psychology & Political Science from Denison University. Lauren is a native Houstonian who enjoys reading, biking along the bayous and spending time with her husband and two boys.